Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Help me pick a new mug/fill the gaping hole in my heart where my old mug used to be

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW
I haven't blogged in forever
BUT
I just had to throw away the travel mug I've had since ninth grade. It was from Barnes and Noble, and had classic literature quotes and pictures of authors all over it.  It was pretty bomb.
So now I need a new, perfect, forever mug.

HELP ME PICK:

Do I go with the Queen of Hearts, from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (my favorite book)?

Or how about the White Rabbit, also from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland?


Or how about a Light Cycle from Tron, one of my top three favorite movies?



HALP MEEEEE
P.S. I can't buy a new mug for another 1.5 weeks, since I currently have $10 to my name, and I don't get paid until then. 
P.P.S. The P.S. was mostly for my mom, who might waggle her finger at me if it seemed like I was going to buy a mug now, with no money, even though I asked her to buy me a book (the third book in The Looking Glass Wars trilogy) just yesterday.

No comments: