Friday, March 4, 2011

Things I like - 3/4/11 edition

Enjoy~

I love lingerie.  So much.  I totes need several of these adorable lingerie holders.

This is so badass, I don't even know what to say.

THIS.

The bright colors!  The Alice in Wonderland!  I think this sweatshirt was made for me.
From the Disney Store.

HOLY SHIT, this one is just as cool!  How do I pick?!
Also from the Disney Store.

Aw.
I heart rings.  Someday, I hope to become one of those crazy old ladies who wears a billion ginormous and gaudy rings on all her fingers.

Everything about this dress.

I really dig this, though I'm not a fan of hiding my stomach.  Work it, girl!
From Ravijour.

Red fox blanket.  NEED.

Steamboat Willie Micky Pook-a-Looz.

Love.
Also from Forever21.


I would use this Rilakkuma duster-glove while wearing my Rilakkuma apron.

3 comments:

Cherri Drop said...

Oh i love the Alice in wonderland hoodie!

Danny said...

I like the second hoodie, the black one!

David Lapakko said...

"I love smelt"--oh my, I'm gonna have to chew on that one a bit. Smelt? SMELT?