Friday, December 3, 2010

Things I like - 12/3 edition

Enjoy~

 Legend of Zelda Boss Key chest.  I want it/to put things in it.

Rilakkuma oven mitt, to go along with my Rilakkuma apron (which I won in a claw machine in a Tokyo arcade).

SHINee desk calendar, so I can look at beautiful Korean men every day.
From YESASIA.

This. Mew!

These Shiba Inu ornaments, so Per can be represented on our Christmas tree.

This tee.  Because I heart Snape ("After all this time, Severus?" "Always.").

It's a Harry Potter fanfic about Draco and Hermione kicking ass together.  GET OVER IT; I AM NOT ASHAMED.  

 Don't be sad, Draco!  Everyone knows you're not really evil.  Your dad, however, is a different story...

Butterfly hair clip.  Isn't it just darling?


I am 100% confident in my ability to rock this dress at a glam holiday party.  Erica, this must happen.

No comments: