Sunday, November 7, 2010

My favorite J-pop and K-pop videos (post 1 of 2)

It's about time I compiled a list of my favorite Japanese and Korean music videos, don't ya think?  I've been posting them randomly for the last year or so.  Now there'll be one (cough cough, two, actually) posts containing them ALL! You're welcome.
~

SHINee's newest release, "Hello."  It's not their greatest piece of music (in fact, it's pretty standard/bland), and they've danced better, but SHINee almost never disappoints me in terms of fashion, and this time is no different.  

SHINee's "Ring Ding Dong."
The choreography in this video is amazing. Seriously. 
I hate the cheesy wings at the end, though.  And I could do with about half the brooding stares.
Still LOVE IT (all I want to do is pet their hairrrrr).  FYI, all the men in my dreams look like this.

Namie Amuro's live performance of "Hide and Seek."
All other women can only aspire to be this sexy.

Namie Amuro's "Wild." 
1:30-1:40 is epic.

Super Junior's "Sorry Sorry."
I heart them.  That is all.

Super Junior's "No Other."
This is the most ridiculously adorable thing I have ever seen (letmehaveyourbabies) EVER.

Girls' Generation, in "Oh!"
I like to think that I'm almost as peppy as they are.

I'll compile post #2 another day.  I don't want to clog up my blog so much that it takes several minutes to load.
Heart.

1 comment:

Ivory Phung said...

haha. u'r so like meee. I think I should compile a list like this too. Did you see the clip "I'll back off so that you can live better" by G.No? should check it out. And Son Dam Bi's "Can't you see" as well. ;)