Friday, October 29, 2010

Things I like - 10/29 edition

It's been a while:

Adorable Link/Zelda necklaces...

THAT KISS! There are MAGNETS in their faces! :O

I'm not sure how much I like that the Poe Sisters have been given ridiculous hourglass figures, but I do like the idea of them looking more like women and less like amorphous blobs. Here's the direct link to the image.

Amaterasu (Okami) dangling necklace charm FTW. 

Woodcut-style LoZ ring. 


Also from Wet Seal.


Greatest thing in the history of things. It's a bandage...FOR YOUR MOUTH! 

Anti-eyebrow piercings.  I'm getting mine at St. Sabrina's (with Nate, who also pierced my nose) on Sunday!  Apparently, there's a higher risk of rejection with this kind of piercing, since, you know, there's actually a bar of some sort inserted into your skin, but I did pretty well combating infection in my nose ring, so I think I can tackle keeping this one healthy, too.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!