Saturday, October 2, 2010

Paneling at the National Collegiate Honors Council Conference!

GUESS WHAT.

I'll be paneling at this year's National Collegiate Honors Council Conference (October 20th to the 24th)!  Bob Groven, the Director of Augsburg's Honors Program, put together a panel on Student Created Learning Experiences (SCLEs), and being that I've created one before (they're sort of like independent studies for honors program students, but everything, including the application process and curriculum, is a bit more complex), I was one of the students picked to go! 


The conference is in Kansas City, Missouri this year.  And I don't have to pay a dime to go!  How sweet is that?

I'll keep you updated on how it goes, yeah?  I'm sure I'll take plenty of pictures during the trip...

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Ahh! Have fun!!! I had a blast last year... it should be a good time.

~Justin said...

That's awesome, Ali! Congrats!!