Sunday, August 29, 2010

Osgood Family Picnic & Aimee's Wedding

Last weekend, most of the Osgood family got together for a picnic at my aunt and uncle's house.  They have a MASSIVE water garden.  It was sweeeeet.

 Me (right), Aimee (center), and Cherish (left).  The three Rapp sisters.

 My sister, Aimee.

Me (left) and my cousin Lauren (right).

 My aunt and uncle's water garden #1.

My aunt and uncle's water garden #2.

My aunt and uncle's water garden #3.

My aunt and uncle's gazebo.

The cake my cousin's beautiful wife made for the picnic.

Then, this Saturday, my sister (Aimee) and her husband (of 10 years) finally had a wedding.  She looked GORGEOUS.

My wonderful parents.

My sister, Cherish, and her boyfriend, Evan.

Me and my fiance, Mitch.

Me (right), my sister Aimee (center), my sister Cherish (left), and my brother-in-law, Ryan (front).

Me (right), my mom Denice (back), my sister Aimee (center), and my sister Cherish (left).

Me (right), my sister Aimee (center), and my sister Cherish (left).  Check out Aimee's dress!  She ordered it online and it ended up fitting her beautifully without any alterations.  She's a perfect size 2!  

 The Osgood family (minus a few cousins and my Aunt Pam and Uncle Bruce). 

No comments: