Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sean Hannity calls Obama an elitist for not using ketchup

I think it goes without saying, but I disagree with a lot of what Fox News says. I mean, the extent to which they A) lie, and B) spout off unintelligent populist crap makes my blood boil. But Sean Hannity, one of Fox's stupidest personalities, has sunk to a new low.

Remember how, a few days ago, Obama and Biden stopped by a burger place to grab a bite? Well apparently Barack didn't want "plain ol' ketchup," he wanted fancy "spicy mustard." Yes, Hannity literally implies that President Obama is an elitist because he didn't pick ketchup. I am not exaggerating. Watch the video for yourself.

1 comment:

David Lapakko said...

It is your job, and mine, to continue to identify sleazeballs and idiots when we see them. Lots to do!