Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I got my nose pierced

This is two weeks overdue, but guess what? I got my nose pierced! For my birthday. Mitch brought me and my gal pal Amber Dahl to Saint Sabrina's, a tattoo and piercing place in Uptown, and at 7:30 P.M. on Thursday, April 2nd, I got a hole and a stud put in my nostril.
I bet you want to know if it hurt, right? Well, the whole procedure took only about thirty seconds--and though my nose is still a little sore (two weeks after), it really only hurt for, maybe ten seconds.
And I bet you want to know if I like it, right? I love it. It's small enough that it doesn't draw too much attention, yet front-and-center enough to still add a lot to my overall look.

Well, here are pictures AND video of the event. Enjoy, loves.

First, Nate, my piercer, cleaned out my nostril

Me laying on the bed--yes, you have to lie back during a nostril piercing

Mitch managed to get a pic of the exact moment of piercing

Me posing happily with Nate after the procedure

I had to take this myself because Mitch is allergic to cameras. But doesn't it look nice?


The entire adventure

No comments: