Tuesday, April 21, 2009

1,000 views and counting!

WOW! My profile (and thus, presumably, No, I Am a Cat) has officially been viewed 1,000 times. What great news!

Thanks, everyone, for being such lovely readers (and thanks to you occasional scanners as well)!

I suggest you all participate in this fun little activity: go back in time and read my first post as a Homemade blogger, under the pseudonym Mnemosyne (which I've stuck with in various incarnations for almost five years): "Abcdefg, BYA (pronounced 'bee-ya')."
Heck, go back and read my first twenty or so posts! Fifty or so! ONE HUNDRED or so! Relive my first year at Augsburg College. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two about me that may or may not be true now, more than a year later. (Ha).

Now I'm going to sleep.
Love, yours truly, Mnemosyne.

No comments: