FYI #1: This will probably be edited several times as I remember/think of things.
FYI #2: I am not going to a warm, exotic, and beautiful locale for break. Sue me.
FYI #3: Just because I'm not going anywhere special for break, doesn't mean no Auggies are. In fact, there's a group heading to New Orleans to help with rebuilding/humanitarian issues. Neat, huh?
Anyway, my list:
- Read the second volume of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time manga.
- Watch all the classic films mom recently gave me (including, but not limited to, Lawrence of Arabia, Seven Samurai, and Dr. Zhivago).
- Bake cookies for Freddie.
- Read the first volume of the Kingdom Hearts II manga.
- Play through my newly acquired Ocarina of Time gold cartridge, otherwise known as the "red-blood version."
- Pack up everything in Milaca that I'll be taking to our new place in April.
- Watch the Kabuki films Martha lent me.
- Write the HON 240 hazard reporter and HON 240 short response essay to the prompt "what is the connection between climate change and peace?"
- Drink copious amounts of tea.
- Fill out scholarship applications.
- Pick up my pre-ordered Twilight DVD and watch it several times.
- Write an essay on homosexuality in Tokugawa Japan.
- Listen to the Mercury Theater on the Air's original War of the Worlds broadcast (narrated by Orson Welles, of course).
- Eat at the Milaca Drive In (my absolute favorite place to eat) at least once.
- Read Clicking with Your Dog (a book on "clicker training").
- Schedule a meeting with Homemade's employees.
- Spend time outside with Boris and Sadie, my family's collies--even if it's cold.