Friday, March 27, 2009

Ivy League isn't everything

Now, don't get me wrong. I too have dreams of attending an Ivy League school some day. Imagine Yours Truly at Yale Law School! I mean, if there is an "American Dream" for children, getting into an Ivy League school is surely a part of that.
But Ivy League isn't everything. I don't know where I'd be without Augsburg. Which made this post I found by subscribing to Google Alerts on "Augsburg College" especially neat: The College You Attend Doesn't Matter As Much As Your Drive.

Read it and revel in the Augsburg-y-goodness.

That we do. :)
I found this graphic on the main Augsburg site. I think it speaks well for how I feel about Augsburg in the context of this post.

2 comments:

Reuxben said...

Hmm...

The law school is pretty darn cool.

Mnemosyne said...

I will dream about being able to someday afford to go to Yale Law School.
And of course, I will not suck at school.