Sunday, March 29, 2009

I feel good, na na na na na

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
I should be stressed. And to some extent, I am. I mean, I've got a formal lab report due Tuesday (Sam is being a good friend and a great help in this department, considering I was down-and-out blowing chunks during the second part of the lab last week). I've got a big-ish essay on the press surrounding Nkrumah in Ghana due two Wednesdays from now (that might seem like a ways off, but it's definitely not). I've got an International Economics Aplia assignment due Monday night, and while this isn't a huge deal in comparison to everything else (as I'm taking the course pass/fail), econ assignments take me, on average, two full hours to complete.
And really, all of this wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't moving next week. Yes, you read right. I'm moving off-campus next week. We start Wednesday, and it'll go the rest of the week and all weekend. Not to mention, Thursday is my birthday, so my schedule that day is packed full of class, more class, then work, and then my nose-piercing appointment.

Anyway, I was trying to say that I should be more stressed than I am. It's just that, sitting here in the Honors Suite, bathed in sunshine by the still-overhead sun (thank goodness for Daylight Savings and the oncoming of spring/summer), and listening to the Inuyasha Wind Symphonic Theme Collection (I've listened to Inuyasha music every spring since tenth grade), I feel great. I even have a headache, but that's not dampening my spirits either.

I guess there's not a whole lot of utility to this entry; it's more of just a happy homage to spring-time and the way it makes me twitterpated about life.

2 comments:

Silent Soliloquy said...

AND you get a puppy. Don't forget about the puppy.


P.S. I'll totally go with youto get your nose ring if you want.

Mnemosyne said...

I know! April is gonna be buuuussssyyyyy.
My appointment is Thursday at 7:30 if you want to come. Mitch is probably picking me up from either the Speakers Lab or Mort (we'll be sleeping in our new place by then), if you want to tag along that way. :D