Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mac. Batman. Wrestling. Malt.

Well here I am, posting a No, I Am a Cat entry on my new Mac. It's a 13", and I'm a little upset that I like it so much. I'm still a faster typer on my PC, but I hope that will change over time. I also have yet to transfer my files from my beloved, ancient PC to this new beauty, which means I don't have much to share with you picture or video-wise.

Mitch is making breakfast, like I always encourage him to do on weekends. It's pancakes this time.
I'm sick with some sort of sore-throat. You know what's odd? Since about first grade, I've come down with a sore-throat nearly every February. It's a really stupid thing to come down with: other than my throat being in pain (it hurts to talk, to not talk), I feel great.

The wrestling team has a tourney today. I woke up at 9 A.M. to see if audio or video was available, but neither are. Poop! I wanted to keep track of the action.
Speaking of keeping track of the action, I desperately want to go to Nationals in Iowa, but it costs money (hotel room, tickets), and as any good college student should be, I'm too poor to cover those costs. I thought about asking Carrie to fund it--after all, I could take someone along with me (cough, Lily, I know you're reading this) to help me record the events--not to mention, Adam could cover the Peace Prize Forum. We'll see, though.
JEEZ! Being a manager is hard.

It's almost 1:30 now. I just got off the phone with my mom, and I should probably take a shower. I hope to get some homework done before Mitch and I head over to the Minnesota Zoo's IMAX theater to see The Dark Knight. And yes, I know it's out on DVD/Blu-ray. We own it. But The Dark Knight was shot in IMAX, so it'd be sort of silly to not see it that way, if given the chance, right?

Oh, P.S. We went to Annie's Parlour in Dinkytown last night. I had a chocolate-banana malt. Heavenly! And our waiter was great. I love when people genuinely care about their jobs.

No comments: