Monday, December 29, 2008

I Have So Much Rage; i.e. Quotes from Argumentation

"They were in a frickin' nuclear attack."
-Professor Lapakko

"I like that. It's nice and violent."
-Professor Lapakko

"Back when I was a food-runner, a salad-girl..."
-Professor Lapakko

"Take my body."
-Professor Lapakko

"O-M-G, they're last."
-Professor Lapakko

"There's a project: see if you can hack into the Registrar's computer system."
-Professor Lapakko

"And she's bisexual--she's sleeping with the men and the women."
-Professor Lapakko

"I thought you were going to press a switch in the middle of the table that would turn the room upside down."
-Skip

"That kind of stuff doesn't happen by accident, which we should be thankful for."
-Professor Lapakko, on Bill Clinton's "stain" on Monica's dress

"I wonder if I should shoot myself out of a canon into space."
-Skip

"Get the hell outta here."
-Professor Lapakko

"I'm pretty sure she's fascist."
-Molly about her grandma

"All the frickin' time."
-Professor Lapakko
[In echo] "All the frickin' time."
-Skip

"That would be a very vivid metaphor if you've ever bathed in your own blood. Or someone else's blood, which would be much worse."
-Professor Lapakko

"I hate turkeys, so I'm going to eat them."
-Michelle

"I have so much rage."
-Molly

"I feel like an idiot so much of the time."
-Professor Lapakko

"[The McCain campaign's] focus on character, especially personality, kind of sounds like a high school student council election: 'Oh, I like Sally--I'll vote for her.'"
-Professor Lapakko

"You'd be good in one of those Black Baptist churches, where they do a call-and-answer."
-Professor Lapakko to Skip

"I'm having a stroke."
-Professor Lapakko

"If God wrote the Bible, he's not a very good writer."
-Professor Lapakko

"I'm gonna get you some Valium."
-Professor Lapakko

"You started talking about Sesame Street and I lost my train of thought."
-Skip

"I never stuff my shirts."
-Professor Lapakko



**Deleted/re-posted 12.29.08 out of respect for Professor Lapakko's online reputation**

No comments: