Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oodles of

Sunday:

Mitch and I visited Grandma! Deb made us chili, and Aimee even came! I gave Grandma, Deb, and Aimee their presents from Japan, we watched Boston Legal (I thought it was offensive--at one point, a woman character called a transgender "playing a character..."), and so the night was in all a good time.

I was very productive today. I got most of my math done (the reading questions and the worksheet).

What did I do yesterday...Oh! We went over to St. Thomas with Brian, Tony, Will, and Katie (we were at Brian's). I played Halo 2 for the first time in forever. I missed it so much. We also played Buzzword, that great game I got for Christmas.

Monday:

I stayed in the Speakers Lab for 3 1/2 hours tonight. I accidentally got there earlier, thinking I was supposed to be there at 4:00 P.M. instead of 5:30. Allison and J.K. came in: Allison to give her speech for me, and J.K. to have me edit her contest speech on adoption.

I got quite a bit of homework done tonight, although I have a lot more to do before Thursday. And guess what? This Friday, I meet with Gary from Co2 Partners, that executive coaching company in Northeast Minneapolis. I can't wait to find out if I can job-shadow this winter break!

Mitch and I are going home this weekend. We can't actually go home until Saturday, because Mitch is going to the Cold War Kids concert at the Fine Line Friday night, and then he's going to a benefit at a bar.

I got Bob's presents today, and I got Mom's present (and my matching present). I'm not going to say what it is until Mom gets it. I was going to give it to her at Christmas, but I can't wait to wear mine. Oops! Now you know it's wearable.

The Vikings v. Saints game is getting pretty intense, and I want to continue pretending I'm working hard on my homework. Maybe I'll read some more EGM (Electronic Gaming Monthly, for all you non-gamers).

No comments: