Monday, October 13, 2008

Toku is my new hero

I'm watching Dave Letterman. I love comedy: Family Guy, Robot Chicken, late-night shows...

I worked tonight. J.K. came in and had me listen to her informative speech. She's made a lot of improvement, but of course, as is my job, I gave her some constructive criticism. I love helping people!

I had an Honors House meeting at 5 P.M., but I couldn't make it because of work. Too bad, too. Honors meetings always supply dinner.

I went home this weekend! Guess what Mom said? She said that if Mitch and I take Ernie once we move out, she'll pay for all his stuff (normal stuff, like cat litter, food, and other basics). Mitch said it'd be OK. I told Mom we'll think about it, since Ernie is getting older (he's about nine now). But jeebus, would it be neat to have Ernie. I love cats.

Mom showed me Lost Winds, which is a WiiWare game. It's fantastic. As soon as I get an extra $10, I'm buying Wii points and downloading Lost Winds. You play as a little boy who commands a wind spirit, Enril. I'm not sure of the plot, as I didn't see Mom start the game, but it seems very relaxing. The music is soothing, and the concept of the game is relatively stress-less. There is only one boss in the game, at the very end. The rest of the game is beating little monsters and progressing through breathtaking areas using the wind to get from place to place (ledge to ledge, etc,).

Well, I have my Argumentation rebuttal paper due Thursday, so I'm going to try to get most of it done tomorrow. Wish me luck, eh?

No comments: