Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I say provocative things

Sooooo guess what happened this morning.
I had religion class. My professor told us A) we don't have class on Friday, and B) the paper due next week has been canceled. Heck yes (I have a big paper due next Thursday for Argumentation). Yay!
Anyway, today was mostly discussion on Gomes' book The Good Book: Reading the Bible with Mind and Heart and the Bible itself. I decided to speak up only a few times, as I've learned to keep my truly divisive opinions at bay. But on accident (accident, I swear!), I blurted out "The Bible should be put in the fiction section."

Whoops. :D

More later.

Update:

I'm watching Countdown with Keith Olbermann. I love that man. He is so biased. You could call me out on that, but I'm well-informed enough that I can have a guilty pleasure.

Right now, I'm studying for my Argumentation exam. The first one! We get to use a 4x6 note card, both sides during the test. I'm using a 3x5--it'll be enough. I write very small.
The exam is on Chapters 1-4 and 12. They talk about different kinds of evidence (such as negative evidence, reluctant evidence), statistics, stock issues, etc. I love this class!

Here's my favorite video of the day. I couldn't embed it into this entry, because apparently the poster requested that embedding not be available.
Palin Interview--Parody and Reality

Here's the full SNL interview parody. I suggest watching the whole thing--it's pretty good.
Full SNL Interview Parody

Second update:

If nothing else, go here, scroll down and watch the Katie Couric interview bit with Palin about her Supreme Court knowledge. She can't name a single case other than Roe v. Wade.

Third update:

If you don't watch this, I'm going to be really upset with you.

No comments: