Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Voted for her once: never again"

I met with Ross Murray today in Science 110 about tutoring. I can't wait to start! It's going to be some work, but it will be worth it to help people. What goes around, comes around! Someday, I might have to invoke the aid of a math-wiz.

I talked with Marette in the Admissions office this morning. We discussed Honors classes, mostly. She told me what she thought was hard, etc. We also expressed our mutual hatred of the now required Honors keystone course.
I have to have faith, though. My IR (international relations) adviser, Joe Underhill, said that we'll do everything we can to make my senior year as least stressful as possible. That includes coordinating my senior theses.

Tonight, I'm really tempted to watch Countdown with Keith Olbermann (being that I like him so much), but I have my Siddhartha essay to finish, and I want to start a new video game soon. I brought Starfox Adventures and the Zelda Collector's Disc back from home, so I've got those to choose from. I've already played through Adventures, and of course have played all the games on the Collector's Disc, but I'll be the first to admit that I didn't have the patience to finish Zelda I and II. I was just ridiculously random, and II sucked a lot of dirt. But my heart will never rest until I complete them all.

I'm also going to watch the DVD of After Dinner Speaking and Rhetorical Criticism speeches from the NFA (National Forensics Association) and decide if either of those are right for me.

Oh! I have another request for my readers: In place of my political rantings, please check out Showering With Sharks, which has a link that you MUST follow. It leads to a great post by an Alaskan who attended both Palin's welcome-home-rally and an "Alaska Women Reject Palin" rally. It's got some great pictures.

No comments: