Sunday, September 7, 2008

Shyuumatsu dance

Yesterday, I spent the whole day doing homework. I read the first seventy-so pages of Siddhartha. That's all that's required, but I plan on reading the rest. I mean, I'm already halfway through, why would I stop now?
I also read the first chapter of my microeconomics book (which means my economics literacy test I'm taking tomorrow will turn out well...?), and the first two chapters of my argumentation book. I can't wait to get started in Argumentation! I wish I could make a major or minor out of it.

Today, Mitch, Tony, Katie, Brian, Alan, Will, and I went to the Renaissance Festival. I'm used to going there with Cherish, my sister, but it was fun going with a group of friends, too. We watched the Tortuga Twins, a magic show (which I went up on stage for!), a joust...oh, and we watched Alan win King of the Log. Good job, Alan! Omedetou!

Finally: I'm all done with homework. After coming home this evening (we were at the RenFest from 10 AM to about 5 PM), I worked on my Scholar Scientist questions (piece of cake) and the tutorials and pretests for Microeconomics.

Tomorrow evening, I work in the Speakers Lab from 5:30-8:30 PM. Come visit me!

P.S. That meatier post I promised never came. Oh well. I'm sure you were entertained enough by Joe Biden and "The Daily Show".

No comments: