Friday, September 26, 2008

Mucho

We're having a debate party tonight! Mitch is making roast, I made cake and Mom's cucumber dish, and it's gonna be great. I also did a super-cleaning of the room. I mopped, vacuumed, wiped down everything...
Tony, Katie, Brian, Alan, Lily, Mitch, and I are going to have a good time.

I ordered 12-60 card starter decks of .hack/enemy, which is a TCG (Trading Card Game). It won an Origins Award for best trade-able card game of 2003, so I hope it lives up to that. Alan's going to play with me. He may have to help me understand it. I collected Pokemon cards when I was younger, and a couple years after that, I collected AND played Yu-Gi-Oh, and that was pretty fun, but I've never really gotten into the TCG genre of games. It's very complex, or so I can assume.

I didn't work today. Guess why? Cherish, my sister, was in town! In case some readers aren't familiar with my familial set-up, Cherish is my oldest sister (34). She's a chemist out in New York City.
She texted me this morning saying "I'm in town. Wanna get lunch?" I wasn't aware that Minneapolis is "in town" from New York. Anyway, we went to Noodles. We both got macaroni and cheese, and tangerine-cream sodas. I gave the cashier my credit card, and so she swiped it, but apparently, the machine wasn't working. So the guy she was working with gave the meal to us for free. SWEET.

I'm going to do a bit of coloring now, I think. I need to replace the spring-picture in my coloring-page-frame with a more autumn-y picture.