Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bleargh doesn't speak loud enough

Class begins tomorrow!

Also, check out the new Augsburg website. I'm not entirely sure that I love it, but it's fine.

I am so sick of hearing about Sarah Palin. I've been watching RNC coverage all evening (just like I did with the DNC), and Carly Fiornia claims she's met "lots of" Hillary supporters who are now supporting McCain because of Palin.
What a disgustingly obscure and probably false claim. Palin and Hillary are SO different on all issues, that any "Hillary supporter" who now supports Palin obviously has no grasp on reality.

I had my first floor meeting at 7:27 (strange time, I agree). Kirsten laughed at me on the elevator, poking fun at the fact that I was attending a meeting for a floor that I won't spend more than a collective five minutes on over the next four months.

Mitch is thinking about heading down to St. Paul after his floor meeting to check out the MSNBC set. I think it's a good idea, although I'll be thinking about his safety the whole time. There are plenty of eccentric, sometimes dangerous rioters down in St. Paul right now.
As for me, I'm content to staying safe in my room, watching speeches and gathering my thoughts for the big day tomorrow. Honors 200 (Religion) at 9:10 A.M.!

No comments: