Sunday, August 31, 2008

Speechless

Mitch and I went to Ikea today. We got a wardrobe! For the first time, all of our clothes are in the room where we actually get dressed in the morning. We also got a rug, a chair for the desk, and a table for my printer. Oh, and I got a new plant for the coffee table.

I forgot that we have Monday off. Nice. Except class is going to come up fast with only a day to work. Oh my, I have to fill in my time-sheet!

UGH. Sarah Palin. Here's what I have to say to that: Really? Did you seriously, really pick Sarah Palin? REALLY?

"But as for that VP talk all the time, I’ll tell you, I still can’t answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does everyday? I’m used to being very productive and working real hard in an administration. We want to make sure that that VP slot would be a fruitful type of position, especially for Alaskans..."
--Larry Kudlow's interview with Sarah Palin, August 1, 2008

I'm speechless. "What is it exactly that the VP does everyday?"
And she's supposed to be our backup President?

Check out these links for an indication on how well McCain knew Palin before he chose her as VP:
Only once
(Even though I'll admit I don't like the Huffington Post, I chose this link because the article mainly cites other sources such as MSNBC, which I do find credible).


Thank goodness for Lolcats:



(Courtesy of YES WE CAN HAS)

No comments: