Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hermes for thumbs

Speed Demos Archive
This is the coolest website I've ever seen.
If you've played the game as much as I have, and would like to have something blow your mind, check out the videos for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The record time with save-warps and glitches is 2:26:56, and the time for 100% completion is 6:35:00.
Let me say just this (as I don't want to ruin the excitement of actually watching the videos for yourself): I am not afraid of the Ganon battle anymore.
The people behind these game speed-runs have it all down to an exact science. They have my respect, even if I can't imagine where they came up with the patience to go through with the pain-stakingly long and detailed process.


That's basically all I did tonight. Mom and Bob played 500 (the card game) while Tyler slept on the recliner. Ernie sat at the table with us. I love cats.
Oh, also, I'm sun-burned. I totally didn't mean to, but the sun does that to pale skin.
One more thing: I read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland for the umpteenth time while lying outside. It's as good as ever.

No comments: