Thursday, July 10, 2008

Death and all his/her friends

Mitch and I met Megan at the Grand Ole Creamery for ice cream. I got cotton candy, and Mitch got a waffle-bowl of orange dreamsicle.
On the way back to Augsburg, we saw a procession. Of what, you ask? John McCain, I say. The Straight Talk Express, fronted and flanked by the Secret Service and local police.
While listening to Coldplay's Viva la Vida (Spanish for "Long live life"), it seemed a little epic.

Amber and I had a talk today at work about what we're going to do post-graduation. I told her at least right now, I'm feeling either politics or business. But I set limitations on both: politics without running for office, and business only on an international scale.
We also discussed our dream jobs. Mine would be a representative in Japan for Nintendo.

No comments: