Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another on Craigslist

Today was the last day of work for the week. Oh yeah, four-day workweek.
I gave a tour to a girl who goes to school in Japan. Her parents are missionaries in Japan, and she's lived there her whole life. She goes to the American School in Tokyo, so she doesn't have an accent and speaks perfect English. She and her mom gave me tips about which parks and museums to visit while I'm there.

I finished my Public Speaking textbook. All my library books are due today, but I'm going to wait until Monday to turn them in. The library isn't open this weekend, so nobody will need the books until next anyway.

Now that we've received the contact information for everybody going on the CIEE Tokyo trip, we've been keeping in regular contact via email and Facebook. I've found a few people I particularly like. Hopefully they're as neat in person.

Have you read the article about the couple who "jokingly" sold their baby on eBay?
Baby For Sale
I can't decide if the parents are idiots who should never have been allowed to conceive, or if they are truly hilarious.
Another baby for sale ad was posted on Craigslist earlier this spring, although I'm not sure if this ad is as innocent as the eBay ad.

No comments: