Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thalia today

In continuation of recorded quotes heard during class, here are the most fabulous bits taken from Liberating Letters with Robert Groven:

“I wish to own magical objects.”

Bob

“You are so wise.”

Bob to Alex

“It’s a womb, kid.”

Bob

“Facing Swine-Ness

Unknown

“Aw shucks. You think I’m good at riding my broom?”

Bob, mimicking Harry Potter

“I’m not in the herd business anymore. Now I do, uh, tanning beds.”

Sun god Helios (Sergio)

“Oh! Not Zeus!”

Bob, when Nate swore the witness in on Zeus during the second trial

“Closers! Sandwiches!”

Molly

“For example, if I were to say I saw Sergio out back trying to knife a hooker.”

Bob

“Councilors will refrain from having orgies.”

Bob

“Did I ever tell you about my orgy problem?”

Bob

“This is the brainchild of Alexander Hamilton.”

“I think he’s sexy.”

Bob and Erin

“Shall I make a mean ethnic joke?”

Bob

“He kills the pimp.”

Bob, referring to Sergio

“I want to flog you on the street.”

Bob

“I’m freakin’ out!”

“There might be cheese-nips.”

Ali, Annika

No comments: