Sunday, April 20, 2008

Umbrella?

BOO, MYSELF.

I couldn't go to choir this morning. For those readers who remember, I had horrible health problems last year that kept me from participating in speech, and, now has kept me from going to my concert.
I sent a long email to Nancy apologizing and explaining the whole thing, but I'm still incredibly scared that it will negatively affect my grade. I'll probably write her a longer apology and turn it in to her on Wednesday, pleading that I still receive a high score in the class. I wouldn't have missed last night's concert if I would've known my body would be stupid this morning!

I finished my Effective Writing essay today. Of course, I have to proofread it before Tuesday (peer review day), but at least I have five pages to turn in. Most times I only have notes of ideas that run through my head. I feel as if the essay itself is all right, but I'm positive there are many grammatical errors (and citation mess ups). This is due to the overwhelming number of sources I used, so in a way, it's a good thing...

Outside the Comm. Studies office is a small poster for Rusalka. I'm considering stealing it from the bulletin board (especially considering the opera isn't showing anymore) and using it for my eventual Rusalka scrapbook page.

Mitch is having two friends over tonight to watch a movie about Germany for their study abroad class. He's not coming to my last choir concert, that boob! It's OK, I told him not to. I don't like when people come to see choir performances. Unless I'm doing something awesome by myself, which I'm not this time, so I don't really care.

I'd better get going...I have to be there at 6:30 and Cherish is meeting me by the music building to give me my mug and a book.

Konbanwa!

No comments: