Monday, April 28, 2008

Juno = jealous Rome, witty America

Liberating Letters final tomorrow!
Beau and I studied tonight. Or, should I say, I tried to help him study, and he got hungrier and hungrier as six o'clock approached, and then we went to the cafeteria for dinner. We got about halfway through the study guide, and then zipped through the rest (he claimed he knew it all, but I'm entirely positive he doesn't).

I worked for the usual three hours today, although I didn't work until 4:30 like usual--I instead stayed during my usual choir time (nobody came in to take my spot at the computer).

Relative to the rest of the semester, I did a whole lot of nothing today. I mean, except for studying the heck out of Liberating Letters.

It was strange eating dinner in the cafeteria; I rarely eat anything but breakfast in there. I had mashed potatoes (which I love) and stuffing. Oh, and Lucky Charms. Beau and I both agree that eating all the oats and leaving a bowl full of marshmallows (then, eating them, of course) is the best method to eat Lucky Charms.
Since my brain is fried and I don't feel like acting incredibly controversial, let me ask you this:

How do you eat Lucky Charms? Do you eat all the oats? Most of the oats? Or do you mix the oats and the marshmallows in your mouth and like it?

No comments: