Monday, April 28, 2008

(A hopeful) Return of Agathe Tyche

I totally kicked my Lib. Letters study guide's ass.

Today at 11:30, Mitch and I met his parents, Kristi, and Quentin at Grandma's just a bit away from Augsburg. I had a chicken wrap with fresh fruit, and Mitch had a bacon chicken sandwich (that stinker).

I'm actually a big fan of bacon...too bad it's horrible for you.
Anyway, Kristi gave us two tickets to the Japanese exhibit at MIA. Apparently, she got them for "living close to the museum." Jawesome!

When we got back to Augsburg, Mitch left for his IA's end-of-the-year party, and I got crackin' on the Lib. Letters guide. I got about halfway done when I decided to be incredibly kind and run a copy of the guide over to Beau in Urness. We chatted for a few minutes, I left, and by about 9:30, I'd finished the guide. Tomorrow, Beau and I are getting together to study up a ton; I'm sure that just because I wrote out all the answers to the guide, doesn't mean I'll necessary and automatically do well on Bob Groven's final test.

When Mitch got back from GameWorks, we went to Target to pick up some necessities. I got some crumble muffins, brownies, and some Twix candy. Target didn't have any chocolate ice cream, but as long as I have other goodies to eat, I'll be fine.
Since I had a gift card ($20, courtesy of QSU), I treated myself to a new pair of earrings. They're funky, chunky, yet classic. I like.

I've gotta level up Quil and Ajax (don't forget Pallas, my Ponyta). They haven't received much lovin' lately (due to the whole school-overwhelming-me-issue).

No comments: