Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hedone. That is all.

Today, I had my Small Group Comm. final. I have to admit it didn't go as well as the other groups', but I suppose it's ok: our group approached the assignment a little differently.

I'm sitting on the 9th floor of Urness right now. I'm up in Beau's room, just chillin', watching the Brewers game. Ky was supposed to watch it with us, but he disappeared before I got here.

Admissions had an ice cream party to celebrate the end of the year and all our hard work. I had a good chat with Juve about Lib. Letters while I slurped my mint chocolate chip ice cream (complete with fudge and a candy cherry). Beau stopped by after his meeting, and a little later, we went to dinner. I can't remember what I had, but I do remember a discussion with somebody about anime. It was with someone I (ashamedly, stereotypically) assumed didn't even know what the stuff was, much less avidly watched/read it. It was a pleasant surprise, and solidified my desire to rid myself of the jock/party-lover stereotype.

I don't plan on doing much of anything entirely constructive tonight: I'm going to do fun things like play MarioKart (which, apparently, we're going to go do now), and chillax with peeps.

No comments: