Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Athena wins again

Today, I spent a lot of time in Urness. I even studied in my room! The whole affair felt incredibly strange: people were moving out (Amy's already moved out of our room), so it's all empty. It feels A) as if I'd just arrived at college or B) SOAR (summer orientation).

While at work, I looked up the top five most consumed fruits by the U.S. in order to win a free mocha smoothie...and I did find the answer, but darn Cooper's wouldn't take it. I know I was right, though, because my information came from the USDA. Oh well, Anna bought me a mocha smoothie anyway. It was so full of sugar, I got a small stomach ache and a huge sugar/caffeine rush.

Mitch got Grand Theft Auto IV! He's already played it a bunch. It looks amazing: I'm happy the graphics are updated (of course), and the freedom of the world makes me want to play it as soon as Mitch gets done.

You know what? The Liberating Letters final wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Of course there were questions I didn't know the answers to, but on a whole, I felt pretty good when I left.
Beau said he didn't feel the same way. (Told you so!).

No comments: