Monday, March 17, 2008

Betsy eats bears in bed

I successfully completed today's plans: do nothing.

I woke up, played Game Boy for a little bit, showered, then went back to playing Game Boy.

I suppose I did make brownies (Mom made puppy chow), so we had yummy stuff to eat, but that's basically all I did. I have no regrets.

Mom made chicken and rice soup for dinner tonight, although I admitted to her I didn't really enjoy it. I expected her to use wild rice, but she used white. It was a strange combination. She'll have to eat the rest herself.

I got a headache later today after playing so much Game Boy...but with a few ibuprofen, I was back to feeling all right.

I pained my nails a nice pink color this morning. Now all I need to do is shave my legs and I'll be a real woman again.

I apologize for this not being incredibly interesting. But, as you can tell from today's goings-on, there wasn't much to report. :)

No comments: