Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pilot (teasing the mice)

Nothing incredibly exciting happened today. Mitch and I woke up, he sat around for about a half hour, made breakfast...I showered, started my homework.
Mitch's breakfast was yummy: egg and cheese (and sausage, for him) sandwiches. He's a good cook. He also made lunch, but like most days, I can't remember specifically what it was.
I worked tirelessly on my Interpersonal Communication essay until about six today. Woofta! I completed my first draft, which will be revised tomorrow, and then turned in on Tuesday. Off the top of my head, I need to fix the last couple paragraphs: they do, in fact, explain my points and use my emails as supporting evidence, but I think they need a bit more--even just a few more sentences per paragraph. I also need to insert the in-text citations I found. I figured I'd type the whole paper and then insert everything: I've found that to be the easiest way to not get sidetracked by useless but interesting information (as I did on my last essay, for Effective Writing, in which I wrote about video games...it took much longer than necessary).

I desperately need to do laundry. I'm running out of underpants; and, while I can wash some things by hand, I certainly don't want to do so for three weeks (that's three weeks before spring break!)
While I'm on the subject of spring break, I might as well make a tiny list that my readers have to hold me to; it consists of the things I can only do on spring break and thus, MUST:
( ) Apply for passport ASAP
( ) Get haircut
( ) Visit Mikla/possibly Plumadore
( ) Finish Super Mario Galaxy (although I'd thoroughly enjoy playing it up until spring break as well)

While I'm at it, here's a list of things I really should/pretty much have to do but haven't resigned to that fact yet:
( ) Send letters request study-abroad aid from family, peeps, and businesses
( ) Get our Small Group activism project going
( ) Get iPrint to work so I can actually contribute the fliers, etc. I made to QSU
( ) Make Pike's pilot project super awesome and active

That's all for now. I'm hungry again.

No comments: