Sunday, February 10, 2008

I eyed the pie

I finished Twilight Princess this morning! Look for a full review of the game in the next few days.

Mom and Bob got home from church right after I beat the game, and so Mom took me to the grocery store to get goodies. She bought me a lot of fresh fruit (bananas, apples, one orange), and other relatively healthy things like more granola bars and some V8. Sadly, all I had time for when we got home was some chicken and packing--then I had to leave! It's nice going home every few weekends.

Tonight was the annual Billings Family Volunteer Day. We worked at the Ronald McDonald House--we made dinner for the families, served them, and cleaned the kitchen. We poked around a little bit while we were waiting for the food to cook--that place is huge! It's many houses linked together, and so when you start on one end, it takes a few minutes to get to the other. Fantastic. I didn't know anything about what the Ronald McDonald House did until today. How sweet.

I had a little bit of homework to do tonight: Small Group Comm. I forgot to send Justin my sources, so I quick entered those into my text and looked up all the information he'd need to put them into APA format. I sent him an apology email, and he emailed back saying I didn't suck and it was really all right. He's so kind.
I also got all my scholarship and EPL materials together so I can get them proofread/send them in.

I only have three weeks left of Foundations of Fitness and badminton--I'm halfway there! Then I can wake up later and still get as many work hours in! Hoorah.

I'm excited to write the review for TP, even if it'll be mildly short.

No comments: