Monday, January 14, 2008

Violets for my sea

Mitch is sleeping on the couch. He said earlier he didn't feel well. Poor guy!

GUESS WHAT?
I've made the final decision to go study abroad this summer. So now I have to apply for the program (through Augsburg, CIEE, and Sophia University), scholarships, and raise the money to go. I sent Amy a message earlier this evening to see when I can stop in tomorrow and grab an application.

The first day of second semester was today. I worked at 8 AM then went to class for the rest of the day. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I have Foundations of Fitness, Small Group Communication (although that's just Monday and Wednesday), Badminton, and Riverside. Tomorrow and Thursday I have Interpersonal Communication, Liberating Letters, and Effective Writings. I still haven't worked on the "trials" Bob Groven gave us to complete to get past the "course guardians" and enter the classroom.

I'm watching Sex in the City for the first time in my life right now because it came on after Family Guy. It reminds me of why I detest females.

All you avid readers need to head on over to the Facebook group "Send Ali to Japan!" It has all (it will have more) the information you need to help me on my way to the land of the rising sun.

I should wake Mitch up so we can get ready for bed. It's not bedtime yet, but we didn't get to sleep until late last night since he took the train home from Chicago.

No comments: