Monday, December 31, 2007

Oni oni oni oni only

Happy New Year's Eve!
I woke up at a reasonable time this morning (10:30-ish) and immediately played Zelda. I finished moving the second sol sphere (the "suns" of the Twilight realm) to its proper place and sequentially received the power of light in the Master Sword! Now I have the ability to defeat Zant. Hoorah.

Tonight will be a blast. We're first going to P.F. Chang's in Maple Grove, which is a slightly upscale Chinese restaurant, and then we're going to see Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street at the theater. I can't wait! It's supposed to be especially gruesome, which I'm not sure about, but it's also a musical which hopefully will be fantastic. It's like Corpse Bride all over again! I adored that movie. It was no Nightmare Before Christmas, but it was, of course, fantastic (Tim Burton is a genius, and I take no disagreements).

I'm sick, fyi. I didn't get Mom's flu-knock on wood-I got some form of cold. I have my usual sore throat and I sneeze periodically. My body is also sore, which is unexplainable I think.

We plan to break out champagne for the ball-drop tonight; I'm not a huge fan of the bubbly, to be honest. I love wine so much that the idea of making it carbonated perturbs me.

I don't feel in the mood for writing on one of my issues as found in Larry Crockett's class as of right now, so that will have to wait until my next entry, in which I will also discuss my personal review of Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

I most definitely prefer Affections Touching Across Time.
Also, I have to finish watching The Triumph of the Will, which Mitch so kindly ordered me from Netflix. :)

No comments: