Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ulysses fooled you, make use

I sometimes forget Will Smith was once a rap star. When I think of him as Chris Gardner and Robert Neville, I simultaneously cannot picture him as the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air or the singer of "Miami."
Why is Family Guy so hilarious? Why is it so much more hilarious than The Simpsons? I haven't been able to come up with a decent answer. But I do find it thus.
I HAVE to get a toothbrush to scrub my ring; it's filthy.
I'm coming extremely close to having the Crockett quotes typed up and posted to No, I Am a Cat. I plan on linking the post to an email to my fellow Honors first years.
Today was really neat! Work went by extremely quickly (until the last hour or so); Mitch even brought me his keys so I could run upstairs for a little break. I had wild berry Poptarts for lunch (they're not healthy, of course, but I don't have anything else to eat). Tomorrow I'll have to bring the ham, biscuits, and potatoes. Sounds delicious! Oishii!
I read a lot of the Future of Management tonight; Mitch and I also watched the Order of the Phoenix. I loathed that book: utterly depressing.
WE GO HOME TOMORROW!
Guess what that means? Alan and I get to spend time together! I am so excited! I didn't get to see Alan at all last week.
I found an interesting web page on the Association for Business Communication's website today; it explores intercultural stories and cases. I suggest giving it a thorough read: http://www.businesscommunication.org/resources/IC/Cases/InterculturalIncidents.html

Hitler even killed his dog. Incredible; I didn't know that. She was a German Shepard named Blondie: she had puppies, but during his exile to the bunker, Adolf killed her and one puppy. Apparently the other puppies were unaccounted for. You should look for pictures of her--she was beautiful.
Also, Eva Braun had huge boobs.

I got my Riverside Singers grade in today; that's four 4.0s. I'm only waiting on religion and voice lessons now. I don't anticipate anything more than a 3.5 in Quanbeck's class, and that's going to bring my 4.0 down to a 3.8 or something similar, which irks me greatly; but I can't allow that to discourage me from shooting for Latin Honors or Departmental Honors.

Remember Meepo?

No comments: