Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bowling with blood.

Laundry seemed to take less collective time than the last time I did it at Augsburg. Of course, it 's always better to be able to take advantage of family members who have personal washers and driers. Also, you don't have to be afraid of strangers seeing your underpants.
I bought Maggie another present today! It's a pink t-shirt (complete with hoodie) that says "Mrs. Paws" on the back. I got it at Target; the dollar section. I'm such a sucker for cheap things. I AM that person who sees a sale and thinks "I must have this." Although, I'm pretty good about not actually buying the item. Mitch and I were in Bloomington; we went to the jeweler to have my ring sized down. The man told us we could bring it back in tomorrow, since the ring won't actually go to wherever it is rings go to get resized until Monday. He didn't want to have to take my ring any sooner than needed, seeing as I just got it. He also said I could have it back anywhere from Tuesday to Thursday, which isn't bad. We ate at Subway; I had a 6" meatball marinara with one jalapeno, lettuce, oregano, and mozzarella cheese. It was delicious even though most of my meatballs fell out.
I just took a break to play a bit of Guitar Hero. "Message in Bottle." :)
I didn't do very well, but I don't feel bad. I haven't played in so long!
Tony and Brian are over. I made everyone lemon poppy-seed muffins. It came with icing, so they're all sticky. They're equally as good tasting.
Sara comes tomorrow! How exciting. We talked a lot today through Facebook, and then she gave me a call at her leisure and we discussed things she should bring and what time we would meet: we decided 5:30 in the Urn/Mort lobby. I plan on taking her to the Honors Suite, to Pizza Luce, somewhere else, and then back to campus to play the Harry Potter trivia game with a few friends o'mine. Speaking of which, I have to get a hold of Ember to see if she would care to participate. ^_^
There. I Facebooked her.
WARIOWARE!
If you're looking for a HAIR-RAISING, ELECTRIFYING, WTF OMFG WHAT THE HELL GO FASTER game, WarioWare is the game for you. PICK NOSES, PICK APPLES, SHEPARD CHILDREN, SHAVE A MAN!
Mitch just ordered pizza. Hawaiian and pepperoni. YUM YUM, BUBBLE GUM!!!!!!
TIME FOR Wii SPORTS!!!!
I love being with friends. Mainly boys. Girls are iffy. :)
Mitch and I bought cards to send out for Christmas. They have a puppy on them. I wanted cards that had a grumpy kitty on them and said "Paw Humbug!" But they were all bent.
Boo!
So I think the pizzas almost here and I have to remind Mitch to go down to the ATM.

I LOVE YOU.

No comments: